Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Grrr

Project work is a horrible horrible subject. Loathsome.
I hope the fire drill tmrw is during PW period ahaha slackerrr.

Okay anyway, so far the post mortems have been bad. Kinda expected, but when you see it black and white (in this case, red) in front of you, sadness and disappointment just overwhelm with a tinge of regret, especially when you realise everyone around has done better than you. And lately, my mum keeps telling me that I'm "wasting my life away". But then again, would I have rather spent my entire holiday mugging away and forgone all the fun I had? Opportunity cost. Lol I hope I pass Econs, anyway sorry I digress. Similarly, just like last year during the period when we studied at SGCC for O Levels, there's no way I would trade the memories, friendships made, (a tad too much) fun, laughter and experience for, possibly, a result better than 10 points. Perhaps I don't exactly have my priorities straightened out and perhaps I lack discipline (okay no, strike out the perhaps haha). I don't know if this would be detrimental to me "wasting my life away" but I definitely don't want to waste my youth away. Ironically, there's no room for regrets in life, yet they are inevitable. And then, there's the hope of wanting your parents to be proud of you no matter what, yet everything you do never seems to please or satisfy them. Til this point, I think I'm not being coherent. Why does everything always have to do with studies studies studies and doing well and the meritocracy shit rarr I hate school despise school taoyan school.

Anyway. Thoughts aside.

Surprisingly, I've been unable to fall asleep during lectures and tutorials this past week. I'm always so effing tired, yet I can't fall asleep. Ohwell, maybe its a good thing, I'm paying attention and being productive in school (for once) lololol. And I'm quite thankful RJ's curriculum allows us to end school much earlier than others. Though, I have a sudden urge to be home-schooled. And cca starts again on Saturday, today I met Shuhui in the LT and she told me she hasnt seen me in ages ahaha cos since SYF ended, I have been MIA for all band-related activites. I miss dancing, damnit.

Yesterday, Jon had nights out, so I went down to Cine and caught Goal 2 with him and his sispec buddies. Today, Shiyan and I went supermarketing with my mum and sister at Jeletar's Cold Storage, I dunno why but I love supermarkets. Can't wait for the weekend to come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat yo! You didnt post pictures of UNGLAM Cherie hahaha!! Anyway, school's a bore & (PLEASE DONT LAUGH AT ME THANKS) I've decided, with much discussion with Gillian, that Im going to quit band HAHAHA. I know you're laughing like mad now, DONT LAUGH!! And actually I've only been to school on tuesday and thursday morning this week <3 & next week I can pon school on Tuesday&Wednesday. Please come down to the pool next week nat!! Then you can find me yayayayay!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shit, I forgot to leave my name! But I bet you know who I am anyway :}

xinyu

8:45 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Ahaha, I'm too nice, can't bear to show the world Cherie's "oh-so-cute" candid moments. Argh, I want to quit too. ):

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home